Monday 16 May 2022

Strength in Grace! - By Prophetesss Yinka

Brethren, are you looking for Heaven here on earth, with nothing punching you, poking you, distracting you? If so, then you are walking against what the Bible says in John 16:33: ‘In this world, you will have many troubles, but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world for you.’ In Philippians 4:11-13 Apostle Paul said, ‘I know what it is to face unfavorable situations such as condemnation, and what it is to live in the midst of abundance and praise. I have learned this secret, so that anywhere, at any time, I am content, whether I am full or hungry, whether I am praised or condemned. I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me.’ Are you going through the harsh realities of life? Rejoice, for that is the beauty of the journey of success! Brethren, those whom Christ designs to admit to the most intimate acquaintance with Him, first makes sense to appreciate how undeserving of His grace they ordinarily are. Remember, Jesus loves you so much to leave you broken. If the strength was so sufficient for Paul, it would be sufficient for you to face all worries of life that may come on your way. The end has not come, the best is yet to come. By the mercy of the LORD, your weakness shall be turned to the strength of God. I pray that the irresistible hand of God continues to lead you through whatever life brings in Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment